Education for children
National Centre for Education (NCE) is a public administration institution directly subordinated to the Minister of Education and Science
- interest education is part of informal education in Latvia shall apply to children and young people aged 3 to 25years.
- interest education is voluntary.
- Latvia interest education implemented and funded by the programme, broken down by the different interests of the sectors.
- Latvia is the most popular sport in the interests of cultural education and programs.
- interest in education funding, both national and local governments and other legal and natural persons.
- funding from the internal regulatory enactments that regulate local parents.
- education authorities interest educational programmes may be implemented without a licence, and natural or legal persons that are not in the register, shall be subject to licence in the municipality where the Commission shall evaluate all the programmes. http://www.lvportals.lv/visi/skaidrojumi/259114-interesu-izglitiba-vertiba-berna-nakotnei/
Specialists of Unit of Interest-related and Values Education provide variety of activities outside the formal education for children and teenagers cooperating with municipalities. Student involvement in education programs of interest, extra-curricular activities and events promote useful and meaningful leisure time, formation of national identity and national awareness, maintenance and inheritance of traditions and cultural values, creative self-expression, talent and self-development, socialization and improvement of knowledge and skills acquired in formal education.
For more information about the Interest-related Educationwe call onthe right to refer to the respective local government.