Workshops and sessions specifically intended for migrants are organized in the following centers located in major cities in Lithuania:
- VA Caritas Programme for the Integration of Foreigners (Vilnius) http://www.vilnius.caritas.lt/caritas-padaliniai/uzsienieciu-integracijos-programa/tikslas.html
- Centre “inLT“ (Kaunas) https://www.facebook.com/www.redcross.lt or www.redcross.lt
- Info centre for migrants (Klaipėda) https://www.facebook.com/Infocentras/ or www.redcross.lt .
- PE Soros International House (in Vilnius) http://sih.lt
Free courses and trainings are organized at the centers on the Lithuanian language, the Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania, and Labor Law, cognitive–historical, information workshops: meetings with different areas specialists.
Educational activities for asylum seekers take place at the Reception Centre for Refugees http://www.rppc.lt.
In municipalities educational activities are organized by national cultural centers:
- The Public Entity the House of National Communities (Vilnius) www.tbn.lt
- Kaunas Cultural Centre of Various Nations www.minority.lt
- The Roma Community Centre https://tmde.lrv.lt/lt/the-international-training-culture-centres/courses-center
- Centre of National Cultures in Klaipeda http://www.klaipedatkc.lt
For other educational programs and projects in municipalities, you can address directly to the education department of your municipality.