Recognition of diplomas

Italian citizens and foreign national citizens with an academic or professional qualification gained abroad can request for this to be recognised in Italy. Recognition of an academic qualification gained abroad is required in order to enrol in a degree course or a research doctorate or to participate in an open competitive exam. Likewise for professional qualifications.  For more information on the recognition of qualifications go to a relevant information centre in the country to where you wish to travel and study.  In Italy, the relevant office is CIMEA (Information Centre on Academic Mobility and Equality).

Scroll Up